Full-time software engineer and an occasional spare-time game developer.
I made some games
- Not So Flat in which you are flat, but not entirely.
- Cubic Roll featuring a rolling cube.
- Line Bound where a line is stuck in a confined space.
- Uncopy where similar stuff annihilates.
- Ре:бусы about solving Russian rebuses, mostly.
I also made this other stuff
- Solo, a simple game engine with OpenGL/Vulkan backend, Bullet physics and Lua scripting.
- Wireframe shader for Unity, based on geometry shaders.
- Unity Hardware Cursor, a lag-free, OS-rendered custom mouse cursor for Unity. No longer relevant since this feature is now included in the engine.
- Ustats NGINX module for collecting upstream servers statistics.
- More on Github.