Full-time backend and web developer. Occasionally a spare-time game developer.
- Not So Flat. A short experimental 2D puzzle platformer set in a 3D world.
- Cubic Roll. Keep an accelerating rolling cube on a randomly generated track.
- Line Bound. Guide a moving line inside another line with an ever-increasing speed and weird camera angles.
- Uncopy. A puzzle game where you clear the game field by placing blocks of the same type together.
- Test Chambers (for Ludum Dare 27). My competition entry for the Ludum Dare 27, held in August, 2013. The theme was '10 seconds'.
- Ре:бусы. A rebus-solving puzzle. All rebuses are in Russian but some of them require knowledge of a few English words.
- Solo. A small game engine with OpenGL/Vulkan backend, Bullet physics and Lua scripting.
- Wireframe. High quality wireframe rendering shader for Unity.
- Unity Hardware Cursor. A Unity plugin for lag-free, OS-rendered custom game cursor. No longer relevant since Unity included this feature into the engine.
- Ustats NGINX module. Upstream servers statistics module for NGINX.
- More on Github.